Re-purposing 5/26 Practice

Hello everyone
​!​

​Because of Quebec weekend, there are currently zero persons definitely attending practice this Sat at Old North. If you are not going to Quebec and wish to work on handling, this a good opportunity as the practice will be devoted to that. There needs to be two or more ringers who would like to work on handling in addition to one or two ringers who can teach. If there isn't enough by Thursday evening, practice will be cancelled on 5/26.

Letting you know now so you can check if you can make it. Reflect it on the attendance spreadsheet or let me know by Thursday please.

Let me know if you questions or concerns.

Thanks.
Regards,
Joseph Gurkan