Not ringing, but nearby (USS Constitution)

      The USS Constitution is going out for a jaunt tomorrow (Friday the
18), leaving the dock (I think) at about 9 AM and returning at 1 PM for
commemorative events.  The site is very specific about the events, but not
so much about the departure time.
https://ussconstitutionmuseum.org/event/yard-commemoration-50th-anniversary-vietnam-war/
We are confused at the idea of this year being the the 50th anniversary of
the Vietnam War, but whatever.
If you want to see a turnaround from the shore but can’t make it tomorrow,
there are two more chances this summer - June 8th and July 4th.
Laura Dickerson