Quebec Weekend?

Hey All,
Is anyone interested in going to the Quebec City ringing weekend this year (May 25 - 28: Memorial Day Weekend)?

Last year, we drove up that Friday and drove back on Monday.  I haven't looked into places to stay yet, but I can send an e-mail to Benjamin Waterhouse asking what the deal is there.

I know Austin said he's unable to come, but I'd be OK splitting the cost of renting a car and driving if we don't otherwise have enough cars.  Before we get too far into the details, I wanted to double check who wanted to go.

Thanks!

-Michael Tartell