Re: Quebec Ringing Weekend

   Arthur and I are undecided about whether or not to go, but would definitely not be staying until Monday.  If we go, would anybody want to ride with us departing Friday morning and/or returning midday Sunday?

Laura Dickerson

From: "John Bihn" <jrb8alumni gmail com>
To: "bcr" <Boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 9:48:51 PM
Subject: Quebec Ringing Weekend

This has come up during the last couple practices, but over Memorial Day weekend, the Quebec City ringers are holding their annual ringing weekend.  I got the chance to go last year, and it’s a really fun weekend!  There’s ringing throughout the weekend suitable for all ringing abilities, and even dedicated sessions for practicing handling/rounds/call changes (I attached last year’s schedule below, but could only find a picture of the version in French).  Plus, it’s a chance to meet many ringers from other towers, enjoy some nice meals, and explore a very cool, unique city.

I know that there were a few people interested this year but not quite sure about their availability or how the logistics would work out (myself included in this list).  If you are considering going to Quebec and wanted to coordinate to figure out rides and lodging, please let me know, as well as if you have access to a car or would be willing to help drive/provide rides to Quebec.

Thanks,

John