Re: Quarter attempt at Old North on May

Hello All (!)

Just jumping in and being a pedant, I think a big issue is that we would
never get a performance of called changes officially recognised as a
quarter (from the CCCBR rules "No row shall be struck more than once
before the next change is made” - but if Ricky can fire off the changes at
hand and back I take it all back).

The convention is, I believe, to ring some excellent call changes and
write them up in the comic as “in honour of … “. For example

https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=1224176

I would really love to part of the band, but sadly distance prohibits.
Best of luck!

Daniel O'Donovan
dan odonovan gmail com