Re: Quarter attempt at Old North on May

Heck, I don't know if anyone else would be into it, but I'd love to ring a quarter of called changes. It sounds deliciously exhausting!

-Kat

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, lauradi rcn com <lauradi rcn com> wrote:
  I’m not the usual quarter organizer, but I’d like to ring something commemorative  in honor of Paul Revere’s 200th death anniversary. There will be tolling on the actal date (the 10th), but a quarter might be nice as well. Based on the 1750 contract, I expect Revere mostly rang call changes, but we’re not bound by that.
Any interest?

Laura Dickerson