Spread the word about Handling and Handbells!

Hi everyone,

Since we're going through all the effort of booking the tower and tying bells and showing up to teach beginners next weekend, it would be good if some interested persons actually showed up. So, that said, here are the links to the IAP postings. These activities are not restricted to MIT students.

Please spread the word and tell your friends! Spam email lists of groups you think might have overlapping interests (politely of course. I've already emailed tech-squares-social, which is the source of the only sign-up email I've gotten so far). We (I) got the notice out very late, so it'd be great if we could all help signal-boost a bit.

Info is below.

Thanks, and see you tomorrow,
Austin

1) Intensive tower bell instruction. 27 and 28 Jan. Pulling a rope to ring tower bells in a church in various mathematical patterns. (It really is more fun than it sounds, see links for more info) This is different from our regular "one room schoolhouse" practice in that the focus will be just on teaching new beginners.  The additional hands-on will give you a big leg up in the learning process, so that you can start ringing interesting patterns sooner. It's not really capped, I just want emails so I know who/how many will show up.

2) Pickup Handbell choir - Mon 29 Jan, for those of us who don't have time to commit to a regular handbell choir, just some fun sightreading