Let go! ( or just pull perfect backstrokes)

   Perhaps this is the news report Danielle mentioned.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-42758670
  I have read more sensible accounts on various online groups. What I
think happened:
At a handling practice,
A clapper stay fell out. See
http://btckstorage.blob.core.windows.net/site8019/Photos/Virtual%20Tour/Danger%20-%20Bells%20Up/Clapper%20stay%20on%202nd.JPG
  for an example. These are used some places to silence the bells.
Learner was startled, missed the sallie, broke the stay.
I don’t know whether or not everyone yelled “let go,” but apparently he
did not immediately do so. At some point he fell back to the floor. The
bit about being tangled up in ropes seems to be a reporting error.
The ceiling in the ringing room was estimated to be 15 feet. The distance
from the ringing room to the ground is what is 40 feet.

I hope he is fine.

Laura Dickerson