Fwd: Greetings!

   From Father Roman of the Danilov Monastery in Moscow, who has visited
Old North several
times while at Harvard’s Lowell house, teaching their ringers the Russian
style.

Laura Dickerson
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: HDRoman <hierodeaconroman gmail com>
To: h-d.Roman <roman msdm ru>
Sent: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 18:42:57 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Greetings!

/Dear friends,

/
/let me warmly greet you on //these winter holidays, //joining you in a
merry spirit of these days, being even though on the opposite side of
the Earth. I have been thinking of you, //particularly in advance of the
10th anniversary of the Bell exchange, //recalling the memorable moments
of the previous special events and thank you for kindness you have been
spreading. May all the blessed gifts raise you and your dears in the
upcoming New 2018 Year.
/

/
Dreaming to see you all again in 2018,