Available for wedding ringing at Old North on the 30th?

 An engaged couple have decided at the last minute that they want ringing
for their wedding on Saturday evening the 30th. I just realized that I
don’t know whether the time for the service is 6 PM (as usual) or
something different. Our routine is to arrive at about 5:40 PM, take up
the bells, ring until 6, hang around until the ceremony is over,  then
ring for another fifteen minutes or so. Anybody who can safely ring rounds
is encouraged to come. Ringers can ask for up to $25 each as payment (or
take less, with the remainder going to guild funds).
  Please let me know soon. The church needs a definite yes or no by
Wednesday.
Laura Dickerson