RE: Geoff Davies

I am So sorry to hear this! Thanks for letting us know, we will keep him in our prayers.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 Ed Futcher via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:

As many of you already know Geoff Davies is in hospital recovering from some seizures. Geoff's daughter, Claire, is his health care proxy and has asked me to let everyone know that he is not receiving visitors. Geoff would however welcome cards and letters mailed to his home (17 Farmcrest Ave,Lexington,MA 02421). I will post updates here, as I hear them and if you want to contact Claire directly her email is cleriku gmail com

Let's please respect Claire's request for privacy here.

Ed