Advent practice

There *is* practice at Advent tonight. I am away, but Elaine has
graciously agreed to rung both practice tonight and service ringing on
Sunday.

There is *no* practice next Thursday, 27 Novemeber. Eat turkey or your
favorite seasonal substitute instead.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org