MIT Guild meeting this Saturday at Old North practice, 12n

Hi! Just a quick reminder that the MIT Guild of Bellringers meeting is
this Saturday, at 12n, during Old North practice. If you are not able, or
not interested, in coming, you can give you proxy to anyone who is coming.

Right now, I have three items of business that I know of:

- elect new officers
- hosting AGM 2019
- paying back Elaine for a previous AGM

If there are any other items of business, please let me know (or come to
the meeting).

The meeting usually lasts about 10-15 minutes.

Hope to see you there,
Ricky