In town this Sunday

This is super short notice, but I'll be in Boston this Sunday, and I am
planning to come by to visit during service ringing at Advent (five
years of PhDing on the west coast has completely atrophied my tower
ringing skills, but I'd still like to see you all!)  Won't be around for
the 4th, alas.

Cheers,
Edward

P.S. I graduated two weeks ago, and moved to NY, and haven't had time to
visit Trinity, but it is on my to-do list.

Excerpts from Laura Dickerson's message of 2017-06-30 07:30:52 -0400: