Re: Boston common garage weirdness this weekend

And Cambridge riverfest should make a mess of land blvd on Saturday.  Will likely affect the T at Kendall station and the Lechmere  end of the green line.  (But if you are there at 11 am, there will be sculpture racing, and i am sure space for you could be found on the Flunx)