MIT guild meeting

Hi! I’m afraid that I forgot to schedule an MIT Guild of Bellringers in
May. I was too tired during the play to think about it, and thus is
escaped.

Last year, the meeting was held during handbells, so I believe this year
it is due to be during tower ringing. Can I please get a vote (please only
email me, not the list) for whether people prefer:

- a meeting the 3rd of June
- a meeting in June, but after the 3rd
- a meeting in late August, early September

The concern about June is that MIT students would not be around. I’m not
sure how many show up to handbells these days.

The order of business would include:

- election of officers
- review of the previous year
- any other business that people want to bring up

Thanks,
Ricky