CRAG report

   An organization called the (Central) Council Review Action group has been working to reform the Central Council of Church Bell Ringers, to which the NAGCR is affiliated (and sends representatives to the yearly meetings). The CRAG sent out surveys a while back (I know that Ed and I participated - I have no idea how many other Boston ringers did so).  This report is a combination of answers they received and the actions they feel are useful in response.

General site here: http://cc-crag.weebly.com

10 page summary (as opposed to the 87 page full report!) here: http://cc-crag.weebly.com/uploads/9/1/3/4/91345646/council_review_action_group_-_short_paper_final_for_web.pdf

I thought of printing it out and taking to Old North, but decided it might not be the best use of paper, on the theory that everybody rings in the Boston area can see a pdf document.  If that's not true, let me know, and I'll print it out.      The Central council's site is here: https://cccbr.org.uk/

Laura Dickerson