Re: Handbells Tonight!

Hey all,

For those of you not on the handbells emailing list, we have rooms 2-151 and 2-135 reserved from 7-10.
And we'll have Myles visiting from NYC! I probably won't make it til 7:30 or so, but Jeff D-P is coming and will probably bring his bells and be there earlier.

Cally (and Elaine?) might not (or might?) show up (there's dancing next door), but can still offer rides afterwards.

See you tonight,
Austin