Re: November 5 YES Old North practice; Groton cancelled

Changing my from address,  because I didn't get the last one.

On Oct 31, 2016 5:43 PM, "Cally Perry" <cally perry gmail com> wrote:

Well,  you called it,  Laura.  It turns out that the Groton kids are sitting for the SATs on Saturday and there is no way we are ringing there.  Neil has asked if we could reinstate Old North practice.   He is hoping it will be the opportunity we requested for him to look over the bells.  He's also hoping the Higginbothams will come.   They were flying up for this snafu!  So,  can we be back on,  please?

Cally