Smith area meeting next weekend

There are three cars going on Saturday with Boston ringers - leaving from Cally's part of 495; from Somerville/Arlington, and from Riverside Station (on the Green line). There may be a couple of other people who will get there on their own. If you want to go but have not received a specific email from me about which carpool you're in, please let me know. There is still space available. Due to service ringing and the memorial ringing for Advent parishioner Vance Hosford, I am assuming that nobody from here will go on Sunday, but there is ringing scheduled for most of that day as well. Unfortunately for us, Sunday is the day that the ringers from Kent will attend. There will be no Saturday practice at Old North on October 8th.

Laura Dickerson