Fwd: NYC 10th anniversary

Forwarded as requested....

Ed

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Barnes <tjbarnes23 gmail com>
Date: Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Subject: NYC 10th anniversary
To: Edward J Futcher <edfutcher gmail com>

Hi Ed,

I've just sent the following update to the NAGCR and NAG-talk email
groups, but am not sure how many people are on these lists.  (E.g. a
couple of people this past weekend told me they weren't aware of our
10th anniversary event.)

I'm assuming you have an email group for Boston ringers -- would you
be able to forward the below to this group?  I'm also sending this to
other 'nearby' towers (Washington, Toronto, Philly, etc) asking the
same.

We're hoping that those planning to attend will register by Fri Sep
30th as we will start finalizing arrangements in early October.

Many thanks
Tim