Orleans June 4th

There's an area meeting at Orleans on Saturday June 4th.  I'm not sure on the times yet, but usually it's a couple hours in the morning and much of the afternoon until around 5 pm.  Often we do a picnic lunch and sometimes we have dinner afterwards.  Some of us go to the beach as well!  It's right next to the tower.
Let me know if you want to come and I can arrange rides.  I'll email an update when I get more info on times.
Danielle