Re: Shift Practice to 11:30-45 at Old North 3/25?

Hi Renée,

I'd love to meet you, too, but it will have to be another time.  Our start time is 11:00, so that's 45 minutes after our scheduled start, but just this once, it's fine.  We were borderline on canceling practice on Saturday anyway, because many people have other commitments.  I will go ahead and do that.

I hope the tour goes well.

    Bests,
    Cally  & co