please come to ringing on Jan 23rd (?)

   A TV crew will be filming at Old North the weekend of 23-24 January, for a documentary about historic churches.  They want to film ringing.  The church folks assumed this would be easier on the Saturday at practice time.  In general, I would agree, but we often have more ringers on Sunday, and might have new learners on Saturday whose time should be concentrated on handling.  (Or maybe the hypothetical new people would like to be filmed doing backstrokes.  Hard to know).  If there is a strong sentiment to do it on Sunday the 24th, I'll let the church know.  Otherwise, we should presume to be invaded on the 23rd during practice, and it would be nice to have at least eight ringers.

Laura Dickerson