Participation Requested

The "Annual" Advent Tower Clean-Up will be on the afternoon of Saturday,
October 24th, following practice at Old North.  Official Start time will
be 2 PM, but if anyone wants to begin earlier, just let me know and we
will accommodate.  Arriving later would be better than not coming at all.
Please let us know if you can or cannot participate by return email or by
signing up on the Ringing Attendance sheet in the column adjacent to that
for ON practice.

Thanks, Dianne & Greg
Sent from my iPad