Potential outings in September

There is an area meeting in NYC (at Trinity) on Sept 12 from 10:30 AM until 4:30 PM, with the hope that most of the ringing will be on 12. When I asked around a month ago or so, I only got a positive response from one other ringer, so I am not planning to drive, but I could offer to subsidize bus fare if people need financial aid. I am planning to take the Go Bus from Newton at 6:30 AM (that's the same bus that leaves Alewife at 6 AM) and return on the 6 PM bus from Manhattan, if anybody cares to join me. Based on previous experience, there will be lunch. There is potentially a lot of ringing the following weekend (18-19) at Smith, but I don't have the details yet.
Laura Dickerson