good quality recording of ON ringing?

It's possible we'll be participating in an event to welcome the replica ship Hermione ( hermione2015.com or twitter.com/hermionevoyage ) on July 11th by contributing a recording of ringing. It's too far from ON to Rowe's Wharf for people to be able to hear the bells live. There are a couple of Youtube videos, I have a recording of rocky hunts on six somewhere, and we think we can track down a brief recording Henry Brugsch made decades ago, but it would be good to have a new one, with good quality sound and nice striking. Anybody out there with the relevant expertise?
     Thanks.
Laura Dickerson

PS the publicity person, in response to my request, said that ringers can tour the ship. Nothing beyond that has been set up.