New Year's Eve

It's my impression that there is no regular Wednesday night practice tomorrow. If I'm wrong, please let me know, and we'll get there by about 7:30 (after the 7 PM fireworks over the Common). The tradition has been to gather at the Brimmer Street entrance at 11:30 PM, hang out a bit, ring up the bells, toll midnight, and then ring a while (including firing) ending with a small social gathering in the library. I'd like to advocate meeting at 11 PM instead. It is predicted to be cold, so I am not planning to spend as long hanging around outside as some years, and it would be fun for me, at least, to start the ringing a bit early. What do other people think? Who has keys?

Laura Dickerson