Ringing this week

No practice at Advent on Dec 24th.  Cally will give the final word on practice at Old North on Saturday.
We'll probably be short for service ringing on Sunday Dec 28th- if you're in town, please come ring!

There are only 3 yeses for practice next Wed Dec 31st, and a bunch of maybes.  Right now I'm leaning towards canceling, but I'll make a final decision this weekend. Ringing in the New Year at midnight will definitely go on as planned.
Danielle