Advent practices

Several announcements for Advent practices for the rest of the year:
This week, Dec 17th, there is a visiting choir doing a Lessons and Carols concert at 6pm.  They'll finish around 7:15 - 7:20, so we'll have a late start to practice.

No practice Christmas Eve, Dec 24th.  Have a good holiday!

Are people interested in practice on Dec 31st?  There will be the usual New Years Eve ringing at midnight, meet at 11:30.  If there is enough interest in practice from 7-9, we can have that as well.  Reply to me, or indicate on the spreadsheet if you're interested (there are separate columns for practice and midnight ringing).

Danielle