RE: ringing course dates & deadlines

I’m assuming there’s no Old North practice on Saturday this week.

See you on Sunday.

Geoff

Geoffrey Davies, D.Sc., FRSC

Matthews Distinguished University Professor

Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology

Northeastern University

Boston, MA 02115-5000, USA

Phone (617)-373-2834

Fax   (617)-373-8795