BREAKING NEWS re July 4th!!!

  There will be no Pops concert or fireworks on the Esplanade on the 4th, due to hurricane fears.  The whole shebang will be happening tomorrow

night, Thursday the 3rd.  The sound equipment is already in place.  Can we organize to ring for the 1812 tomorrow?  It is the antepenultimate number of the show, followed by  the Children's Chorus singing "This land is your land" and then "The Stars and Stripes Forever," so I'm not sure what time that means we would be ringing, but 10ish?  We can discuss it tonight at practice.

   I am presuming noon at Old North on the 4th as usual anyway, but will email the church to check (the office person has probably already left for the day).

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/07/02/preparations-continue-for-boston-pops-despite-stormy-forecast/