Fwd: Fw: Toronto Ringing Weekend: 12 Bells and Then Some, June 27-29, 2014

On Friday, February 7, 2014 7:07 PM, Olivia Gamache <olivia gamache gmail com> wrote:
Hello Ringers,

We are very excited to invite you to Toronto this summer!  If you could please share this message with your band, it would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
St. James Guild of Change Ringers

ST. JAMES CATHEDRAL, TORONTO, ONTARIO
12 BELL WEEKEND, JUNE 27-29, 2014
Inline image 2
Please join us this summer in Toronto.  Not only will we be ringing our 12 bells of Old York, but we will also be introducing our new mini-ring to the NAGCR.
Registration will be available soon on the NAGCR website, but don’t wait until then!  June is a busy time in Toronto and accommodations are selling out quickly!  Visit the calendar of events at www.nagcr.org now for more information.