Advent practice is *on* for tonight (2/5)

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:29 PM, John Danaher <danaherj gmail com> wrote:
This is just a heads-up that practice *might* be cancelled due to the weather. I'll send a followup later with a decision, or call me at 917-312-8253 before you head over.

 - John

My understanding is that the T is running normally, and I've only heard from a couple people who won't be able to make it in.

So practice will go on as usual tonight.

 - John