Re: [m-hb] Constitution updated

Huh, so we didn't have a membership due after all!

I've made the MIT student requirement explicitly undergraduates and moved some indents around. I'm not sure if formatting is an amendment.

http://web.mit.edu/bellringers/Constitution/newconst.txt

The minutes are at http://web.mit.edu/bellringers/Constitution/04-22-minutes.txt

We elected:

President (Undergraduate)
  Dennis Wilson
Treasurer / Secretary (Undergraduate)
  Naomi Schurr
Keeper of Handbells
  Elaine Hansen
Steeple Keeper
  Ricky Morse
Ringing Master
  Ricky Morse
Clapper Correspondent
  Laura Dickerson
Director of Tune Ringers
  Dennis Wilson
Historian
  Laura Dickerson
Webmaster
  John Danaher

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Don Morrison <dfm ringing org> wrote:
This looks more like what I had been expecting to see.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,