Re: [m-hb] Re: Reminder: Guild meeting on Monday, 22 April

I'm in the student center and can bring the MIT bells

See you all soon!

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Naomi D Schurr <nschurr mit edu> wrote:
Hi All,

The positions we are looking to fill at this meeting are:
- President (Undergraduate)
- Treasurer / Secretary (Undergraduate)
- Keeper of Handbells
- Steeple Keeper
- Ringing Master
- Clapper Correspondent
- Director of Tune Ringers
- Historian
- Webmaster

If you are interested in holding a position but will not be able to attend, please let us know.

The Constitution as it currently stands is here:
http://mit.edu/bellringers/Constitution/newconst.txt

Thanks!

Naomi