ringing at advent today

Hi all,

The church (Advent) have just asked whether we might be able to ring after the moments silence at 2.50 today. Presumably just a few minutes would be fine. I realize that this is infeasibly short notice for many of you, but  I figured I'd ask.

So If you're interested in ringing please reply to me by 11.00am. If we have  a band at that stage I will let everyone know and we can go ahead. Otherwise Moses can toll the tenor, which would not be a disaster.

all the best,

dale (stealing Emily's email because his own is being difficult)