Old North weekend report, also November 24th update

Saturday practice on November 3rd will NOT take place unless I hear definite will-be-there information from other people - currently only Alice and I are sure that we can attend. I can be reached as late as Saturday morning (6170 966-3089 if a band suddenly materializes, though.

On Sunday, I think there is a quarter peal attempt at Old North. Service ringing as usual at the Advent.

Thus far we have five for the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, plus a handling lesson, so tentatively let's say yes for practice that day (Hi, Edward!) and I'll keep trying for more folks.

Laura Dickerson