Re: In town over Thanksgiving weekend

On 10/30/2012 2:24 PM, Edward Z. Yang wrote:
Hey all!

I'll be in town this Thanksgiving weekend, and I was wondering if there'd
be enough people in the area for Saturday and/or Sunday practice.

That Sunday (the 25th) is Christ the King Sunday, one of the Old North peal attempt Sundays, so no other ringing at ON that day. Service ringing as usual at the Advent. I'd be happy to attend practice on Saturday the 24th. Who else is available besides Edward and me?
Laura Dickerson