Pops concert on July 3rd

  As thanks for ringing during the 1812 on July 4th, ringers (and friends) are invited to sit in "the oval" (the fenced-in area near the Hatch Shell)  for the concert on the 3rd, which is essentially a rehearsal concert without fireworks or bells or the flyover.  Last year, at least, we were sent the wristbands in advance, so the people who went didn't have to worry about getting them.  Going through the bag check will still happen.
Please let me know if you'd like to attend, so I can arrange for the wrist bands.
In addition to the orchestra, the Dropkick Murphys, Jennifer Hudson, a sea chantey group, and others will perform.
FAQ here
http://www.july4th.org/Event_Info/Frequently_Asked_Questions/#2

Tuesday, July 3rd Concert

6:00PM  Oval opens