Quebec ringing outing; Memorial Day weekend

If you are planning to go to Quebec for the Memorial Day ringing weekend, you should
let Donna and Rene know very soon now.

I've email from them saying if you register by today, you don't have to pay them.  Since I couldn't
get to a reasonable computer until now, I'm going to say, if you want to go, let them know
really really soon, and tell me to pay your $10.

You should go.
The Quebec ringers are a marvelous hospitable fun group of people.
Quebec City is beautiful.
The bells of the cathedral were recently (4 yearsago?) rehung and go very nicely.
The bells of the bibliothe^H^H, er, St. Martin's, go better than in the old days
and it's great fun to make such a ruckus in a library.

There should be a registration form attached to Donna & Rene's email.
Holler if I've lost in in pasting...

See you in Quebec,

-elaine

Begin forwarded message: