Fwd: NAGCR AGM 2012 - Smith College

> If you are aware of anyone who may not get this, please feel free to
> forward or copy.

As no one else's address appears in the copy I received I'm not sure
who received this, so I'm forwarding it to these lists.

Also, Bruce, how is one intended to answer question number 6, please?
Are we supposed to rank them? Or are numbers 1, 2 & 3 our levels of
interest, either in ascending or descending order? Or something else
entirely? Curiously we *can* check as many boxes for each venue as we
like, possibly checking all nine boxes: I wonder what *that* would
mean? :-)

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,