From: Laura Dickerson [mailto:lauradi rcn com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 4:12 PM
To: boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu; borden armstrong
googlemail com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Request for a memorial quarter peal

On 2/6/2012 10:30 AM, Danielle Morse wrote:

> I am hoping you can guide me in the correct process for requesting that
> a half-muffled quarter peal (or full peal, if there are ringers for it
> and it is not too presumptuous to ask) be rung in memory of my late
> mother, Bonnie Barton Armstrong, one-time parishioner and bell ringer at
> the Church of the Advent, who passed on last Friday, 3 February 2012.

     Oh, no.  I think Arthur & I saw her last April at the New England
Folk Festival (performing with the Balkan ensemble Divi Zheni), but I
suppose it could have been the year before.  I think the last time she
rang was for some special occasion in  Hingham a number of years back (a
wedding?  All I remember is that they put out a call for ringers).
Nancy, Rosalie,and I drove down in the pouring rain, and Bonnie came out
of retirement to ring as well.
I remember Borden as a teenager, and don't think I've seen him since.
Please include me in whatever band gets arranged.
Laura Dickerson