Re: Superbowl tea party at your house

Why, yes, tea party at our place.

14 Egerton Road
Arlington, MA

Since we've been planning this for roughly 5 minutes, we do have a
limited supply of tea, scones, and board games, but no jigsaw puzzles.
If you want to bring any more of these things with you, that would be
great, but is in no way required.  We do have a TiVo and TV on which
to watch the bone-crunching tackles and/or the commercials, and plenty
of mugs.

There's plenty of on-street parking (until 1am), and the 77 bus goes
right by our street (Between Windsor St. and Lake St. stops).  The red
line is replaced with shuttle busses from Harvard to Alewife, so keep
that in mind.

        Jonathon