Girl Scout centennial ringing?

The 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts of the USA will be next month. Are there enough former Girl Scouts out there that we could get a band together for a celebratory quarter or something? In 1987 there was a half-peal of Grandsire Triples at the Advent for the 75th anniversary. I think I'm the only member of that band who still rings in the Boston area, but I know that Danielle used to be a Brownie and presumably there are other former Girl Scouts or their allies who might be interested.
Laura Dickerson