Re: ON Memorial Service Monday 7th November at 4:00pm

Dear All,

We have agreed to ring for the Ed Pignone's wife's memorial service at Old
North this coming Monday 7th November. I would welcome any ringers who
feel they could make this - I appreciate that this is not at a convenient
time as it will occur during working hours.

Please let me know if we can expect you, we will be getting the bells up
at 3:40, have some simple methods and tolling before the service from 3:45
to 4, and then some more simple ringing for approximately 15 minutes
afterwards.

Thanks, Dan

On Oct 7, 2011, at 10:10 AM, Daniel O'Donovan wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Ed Pignone (Old North) will be having a memorial service for his wife
> passed away this summer. The service will be at Old North on Monday 7th
> November at 4 pm. He has asked for ringing before and after - do you
> have a regular arrangement for funerals/memorials?
>
> I'll be there and I can toll the tenor before and after, but if there
> are a few other bodies for some half-muffled ringing that would be
> great. Ricky - I'll volunteer to put the muffles on - do we actually
> have any?!
>
> I'll send out another email closer to the date,
>
> Best Dan

> Daniel O'Donovan
> dan odonovan gmail com

Daniel O'Donovan