IMPORTANT Re: Ringing 15th / 16th October at Old North

*SATURDAY PRACTICE CANCELLED*

Dear All,

There has been some confusion between Old North and myself - in order to
ring the quarter on Sunday they would like us to cancel the Saturday
practice. This is less than convenient as it creates a large gap on Sunday
between service ringing and practice ringing, but the "Bell Raising
Celebration" team want ringing at 2:00 pm so this can't be avoided.

If you were thinking of coming along for practice, please still do - but
this will now be between 3:00 and 4:00 on Sunday. I'm very sorry for the
inconvenience that this may cause.

Danielle and Laura - would you like a rope each for the quarter now that
Saturday practice is off?

Thanks for reading this far,

Dan

On Oct 13, 2011, at 10:48 AM, Daniel O'Donovan wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> We will be having a Saturday practice at Old North this weekend - from
> 11:00 to 1:00, with regular service ringing at Advent and Old North on
> the Sunday. There will be a quarter peal on Sunday afternoon (at 2:00
> pm) in honour of the Revere bell being installed at the Old South
> Meeting house. We have a band for Cambridge minor but there are still
> two ropes going spare - let me know if you want one for some surprise
> major.
>
> See you then,
>
> Dan

> Daniel O'Donovan