Ringing 15th / 16th October at Old North

Dear All,

We will be having a Saturday practice at Old North this weekend - from
11:00 to 1:00, with regular service ringing at Advent and Old North on the
Sunday. There will be a quarter peal on Sunday afternoon (at 2:00 pm) in
honour of the Revere bell being installed at the Old South Meeting house.
We have a band for Cambridge minor but there are still two ropes going
spare - let me know if you want one for some surprise major.

See you then,

Dan

Daniel O'Donovan
dan odonovan gmail com