Fwd: Brewster/Kent Area Meeting: Saturday, October 15

Hello! This is just a reminder that our Area Meeting is this Saturday, and if you're interested in attending but haven't let me know, please feel free to email me. Thank you, and I hope you're having a great autumn!

- Matt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Bogen <mbogen gmail com>
Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:11 AM
Subject: Brewster/Kent Area Meeting: Saturday, October 15

The leaves are starting to turn, which means our thoughts here are turning toward our Area Meeting in a few weeks. Our schedule will be pretty standard. If you are interested in attending, please let me know; we would love to see you!

10am-noon: general ringing at Melrose
Noon-1pm: Lunch break & possible quarter-peal at Melrose
1pm-2pm: travel time to Kent
2pm-ish-4:30pm: general ringing at Kent

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

- Matt Bogen