Re: *next* Wednesday, 10 August, practice ends at 8pm

I can probably also come early if there will be quorum.

I'd suggested to a couple people going to Meadhall in Kendall Square -
I went with some friends about a month ago, they have a huge selection
of great beers, the food seemed pretty good, the service was
excellent, and unlike most drinking establishments it was pleasant and
quiet enough to hear each other talk.  Perhaps a little on the
expensive side but I'd like to give it a try!
      ~ Emily